Friday 29 November 2019

JSN IMAGESHOW PRO 4.5 DOWNLOAD

Remove the button of image modal that enlarges image. At all sites it's not possible, to update to 6. Browse the Latest Snapshot. Already purchased the product? Joomla image show Functionality: I love how functional this is. It shows more or less well my content from the former template, but it doesn't show the articles I wrote. jsn imageshow pro 4.5

Uploader: Kigar
Date Added: 1 June 2011
File Size: 49.26 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 53527
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





The powerful visual composer was developed by one of the biggest provider who has more than 10 years experience in developing Joomla! You can play with images easily and with peace of mind. Upgrade from free to Pro - by: Imageshod purchased the product?

JSN ImageShow PRO

Add navigation arrow to image modal Added Access Control List Added description with images about alternative content to documentation ThemeCarousel 1. Thanks and best regards, Gerard. I get an error when I try to add more than 10 images. I have 14 websites imagesgow use this product on all. Now we are going to upgrade from version Joomla 2.

Joomla image show Functionality: Once installed it says successful or XML missing, when opening the template it only gives options of: Aktuelle Version Joomla 3. But I don't find the correct meta field for the string. Show your image gallery via a menu item componentin a module position module and inside an article content plug-in.

jsn imageshow pro 4.5

Also, you can show multiple galleries on single page. Attached image shows failure message.

Joomla Gallery Extention - Amazing photo gallery shows

JSN EasySlider is a multi-content slider with super user-friendly interface. Confict javascript with the Zoom In Plugin Imagezhow fix: Please see attached screen capture. It would be appreciated if you could provide us with some helpful feedback so that we can win you back in the future. I hope you can help me. I used it very easily considering I'm a very beginner user.

jsn imageshow pro 4.5

Once you have received the verification code, you will be able to choose a new password for your account. Maybe with span2 or something similar Can you point me in the right direction? If you are not satisfied with our products after reading our documentation, you have the unconditional right to request a refund within 30 days after the purchase date.

Columns display issues - by: You can see the page with the content to understand better what I am talking about. Can reinstall Image Show withour loosing my previous work? Template Menu Joomla Templates 3. Project or Open Source Matters. JSN ImageShow can be connected to your current local and online image sources to show the images with the same resolution.

JSN ImageShow PRO 5.0.12

What can I do? Download it from Customer Area.

Impossible de charger - by:

No comments:

Post a Comment